RECRUITMENT DRIVE - JOIN OUR TEAM
Guyana Police Force
Countrywide, 4,000 Officers
CRITERIA TO JOIN THE GUYANA POLICE FORCE
Applicants must be citizens of Guyana between the ages of 18-30 years with the following requirements:
- Five feet, eight inches in height (males)
- Five feet, four inches in height (females)
- Unblemished character
- Physically and mentally fit
- Birth certificate
- Proof of Qualifications- CXC, Diplomas, Certificates or the Minimum of a sound Secondary or Community High School background knowledge.
Note: Persons seventeen years and six months of age can be enlisted into the Force as Apprentices; also persons between the ages of fourteen to eighteen years can be enlisted as Band Apprentices (Police Military Band, MS).
All applicants must pass a written examination which will determine whether they are eligible to be processed to become a member of the Force.
Places where applicants can apply to join the force are as follows:
- Felix Austin Police College, Eve Leary, Georgetown.
- Felix Austin Police College ‘B’ Division, Adventure, Berbice.
- Richard Faikal Police College ‘G’ Division, Suddie, Essequibo.
- All Divisional Commanders’ Registry and Police Stations.