Please read the Instructions below to walk with to fill out the form in the requirement section:
- National ID card or Guyana Passport and/or Both
- National Insurance Card (NIS)
- Tax Identification Number Certificate (TIN)
- Bank Account Number
- 6 Passport Size Pictures
- Age Range for a regular Police (Blue and Black) :
- Apprentice from – 16years to 18 years
- Male and Female from 18 years to 30 years
- Age Range for Special Constable (Brown and Black) for Males & Females: 18 years to 35 years)
- Please download the form below and walk with it on the day of the examination
Please read the Instructions for the requirements Below :
- Please Fill out all the required fields
- Please Provide Neat and Clear Photos
- Please Provide one Form of ID
- If you don’t have any email confirming your date for the examination, that means the class is already entire “You will need to check for the next available date.
- After filling out the form and getting your examination date, you are required to go to the Guyana Police Force Training Centre, Located at Camp Street to write your examination.
- You are required to walk with the original document you would have uploaded on the examination date.
- On the exam date, you will need to walk with one form of ID